Asbestos Is No Laughing Matter:
Asbestos has been used in more than 3,000 different products over the past 100 years primarily for its chemical and fire retardant properties. However, once disturbed in some materials, it can become an airborne hazard due to the inhalation of needle-like fibers. State and Federal regulations, including OSHA, require building owners and employers to protect their employees, building occupants and outside contractors from exposure to asbestos, while EPA regulations require owners of facilities to identify asbestos containing building materials (ACBM) prior to renovation and demolition activities. Our experienced personnel have conducted asbestos surveys ranging from school buildings and residential dwellings to multi-story office buildings and industrial facilities.
Our Asbestos Services Include:
- Commercial Building Inspections and Management Plans
- NESHAP Renovation and Demolition Asbestos Inspections
- Develop an Operation and Maintenance (O & M) Program
- 2 Hour Awareness Training
- Consulting Services Regarding:
- EPA National Emission Standards for Hazardous Air Pollutants (NESHAP) Demolition/Renovation Requirements
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration's (OSHA) Asbestos Standards
We can Develop an Asbestos Program to Meet Your Needs!